Friday, April 20, 2007

Will...the bedtime helper

Will has been off schedule lately and if he takes a nap he doesn't go to bed until after 10 o'clock! So, I've been trying to keep him awake in the afternoons to avoid this problem. Well, the other day, he fell asleep during my errands and thus he wouldn't go to bed. I was doing some things on the computer and Cami popped in to say that she was tired and had done all her stuff and was ready to get tucked in. I told her that i would be there in just a few minutes as I was just fininshing something on the computer. Will was there, and said that he'd go take care of Cami, and followed her upstairs. A few minutes later, he came down and said, "I tuck, Cami, Mom. I tuck Cami!" It was so cute. I finished my stuff and went upstairs to actually tuck her in and she told me that Will had already been there and had helped her pull up the covers and tuck them around her and then gave her a kiss good night!

3 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Will is so cute! I love that story. Annie is kind of in that same stage, where if she does have a nap she has a harder time going to sleep at night. Good luck!

Elizabeth said...

This is the cutest story! I love seeing those fun sibling relationships!

Amy said...

That is so cute. Don't you love it when siblings look out for each other. love it!!