Thursday, September 3, 2009

Precious Moments

My little boys can be pretty crazy and very loud sometimes. It seems like the peaceful moments are few and far between as they are getting older and more competitive. Here's a few precious
moments caught on camera of Will and Zach together.
The wall between our house and the neighbors is an excellent place for fishing. So with homemade poles and strings, the boys love to spend some time "fishing" together.
This never happens! I had to catch it on camera as the boys shared a little nap on the couch.

3 comments:

amy stansel said...

love all the pictures. I am laughing at the random house pictures and wil at the end of it all. Too funny!!

Gretchen said...

Little boys are the best. Their imaginations just amaze me. I have a random picture taker as well. And oh boy are they random!

Teri said...

wow, Rachelle - that picture of the boys napping together is soooo cute and precious! :)