Thursday, September 3, 2009

What? Who took these pictures?

This was hilarious! I had all these random pictures on my camera that I had no recollection of taking. I soon realized that a child had taken them because of the view, but also many pictures were either blurry or crazy. The pictures started in our family room, then went down the hall,up the stairs, into bedrooms and playroom. It was funny to see all the random pictures. so here's a sample:
hallway?

playroom cabinet?


a ceiling fan? who takes these pictures?

here's the kicker! Caught red-handed.... it was Will who took a picture of himself in the bathroom mirror! I had a good laugh and it continues to make me smile when I think of him doing this.




2 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

that is funny!!!

Casi said...

Hey Rachelle-
That is hilarious! I am new to this blog thing so thanks for letting me take a look at yours. If you want an invite to mine shoot me an email. casihoward@gmail.com. Hope all is going well with you and your family.